Re: broken color reblooming ugly seedling with hafts

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] broken color reblooming ugly seedling with hafts
  • From: Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 12:49:41 -0700

Mike Sutton wrote:
This one opened today and is still expanding.  been working for wide, ruffled reblooming BCs.  I guess this qualifies, now to get something that is pretty or at least something that doesn't cause revulsion.  guess this one would fit the "repell" category!
Mike - recovering from a hard drive/motherboard meltdown.
I don't why but I thought it was a toad at first. You really need to keep this one! Refer to it as "Meltdown" and it will be a living reminder to back up those files :'(

Michael M.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links