RE: REB: Rebloomers for Montana

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE: REB: Rebloomers for Montana
  • From: "Mary Swann-Young" MryL1@msn.com
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 07:03:36 -0500
  • Seal-send-time: Tue, 3 May 2005 07:03:36 -0500

The Reblooming Iris Society lists rebloom reports for various parts of the country.  Sutton's website also lists rebloomers by zone.  You can find both (and lots of other great stuff!) under Links at the American Iris Society website.
Yes, it's agonizing, but in 3 or 4 weeks we snow-belters will get our turn, when these early guys are dwindling. So much for an early spring!  Last year Autumn Circus was open on May 1, this year not even showing color yet.  Mulberry Echo and Radiant Angel are. Record nightime lows last two nights.
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5  Brrrrr

Yahoo! Groups Links