  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB-PAPRIKA?
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 11:03:44 -0700 (PDT)

The only Paprika I know of is Paprika Fono's - a 1987 red-brown on cream yellow ground plic introduced by Iris Nelson.  Reblooms for me every fall.  It is definitely not yellow and white.

Laurie Frazer <laurief@paulbunyan.net> wrote:

On May 5, 2005, at 11:37 PM, Vicki Gatling wrote:

> Does anyone recognize this one as PAPRIKA??   Thanks, Johnette Woods

Nope, that is not PAPRIKA. Nor is it any other iris registered with
PAPRIKA as part of its name.

normal annual precipitation 26-27"

Yahoo! Mail Mobile

Yahoo! Groups Links