Re: Tap water and a cover slip

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Tap water and a cover slip
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 11:33:18 -0700 (PDT)

Neat!  Maybe we should try various colors.  I wonder if all color is within the cytoplasm or if some is in the cell wall structure instead.  And if that would result in a different color pattern.

Jan

Dan Meckenstock <dmeck@eaglecom.net> wrote:
Joyce Terry is a yellow iris with a few modification.  This was a shot of the yellow rim on the falls, taken from top down.  I used a drop of tap water and a cover slip to flatten the top of the cells.  Call it beginners luck.

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links