  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SAFFRON CHARM
  • From: Mike Ayers otisburg426@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 04:57:51 -0700 (PDT)

Bill, it's listed in the 1959 Checklist as:
SAFFRON CHARM (Benbow, E. 1953) Eupogoregelia hybrid, 28" E, Y5. Blend of saffron, gray and lavender.  I. stolonifera X pogon sdlg.  Wisley 1955.  HM 1958.  Orpington 1954.
Hope that helps!
Michelle Ayers
St Louis MO

Bill Wells <wells@train.missouri.org> wrote:
First time bloom here. Different sort of flower... I have no info on
this flower in my database. Any help out there?

Thanks in advance,
Bill Wells (in southern MO)

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links