RE: several NOID that need to be ID...

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] several NOID that need to be ID...
  • From: "Graves, Kip D" Kip.d.graves@lmco.com
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 13:09:52 -0400

Looks like Smiling Gold or Lemon Fever

From: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Anna Smith
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 4:35 AM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iris-photos] several NOID that need to be ID...

I have several lovely Iris that I KNOW were named varieties, but I dont have the names...will send one at a time...

This is a TALLLLLL Iris, bloom stalks are over 4 feet at times!!! VERY fragrant, good bloomer, LARGE flowers...faint lavender blush on falls that is darkest when they open but fades to off white...

Yahoo! Groups Links