HYB: seedling 03 34 D Golden Immortal x Rio

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: seedling 03 34 D Golden Immortal x Rio
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 23:19:28 -0500

I'm going to finally get around to posting a seedling pic.
I'm not sure I like this one's color, but it is different.
It doesn't show as well in the photo, but it has a good
deal of yellow in the falls, both at the hafts and then
somewhat blended at the bottom of the falls. This is a
first year seedling, putting up two stalks, both with 8
buds.  Something looks a little off on the branching at the
terminal of the first stalk, it'll be interesting if the
second stalk does the same.

Pointing out faults would be the most helpful to me.  I am
just realizing how little I know.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

possibly grateful that more seedlings didn't germinate last
spring : )

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps charities.

Make a Difference: Tell U.S. Congress to stop hurting our health care!

Yahoo! Groups Links

Binary data