Sdlng: Seakist X I26

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Sdlng: Seakist X I26
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 12:50:32 -0400

Remember this horrid thing on maiden bloom last year?  Way beyond

Took all season for it to produce a normal bloom this year, & even this
one has some damage.  Other plant traits are good (super healthy, good
grower, excellent substance, long lasting, large blooms, adequate width,
good branching & bud count, good pollen production), so I've tried a
couple of test crosses with it

I suspect it will eventually be compost, but will keep it around a few
more years.

Just thought some other novice daubers might find the change in
appearance from one year to the next interesting.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image

JPEG image