Re: Re: haft marks

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: haft marks
  • From: Jan Lauritzen janicelauritzen@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 10:34:53 -0700 (PDT)

Donald,

You said that you cannot add a picture to a reply.  I am using Windows XP and my yahoo account and never realized that it was a problem.  I thought I would test it.  Do these pictures come through to you?

These are pictures of Rocket Randy (Burseen '03) taken at the St. Louis National.  An amazing space ager.

Jan

donald <donald@eastland.net> wrote:
Chris,

> Gold of Ophir is a 1/4 right ?

Probably not, IMO.  The parent names were lost in a fire and are given
as only 'Eupogocyclus hybrid X Tall Bearded'.  My own guess is
probably 1/8.  The seedling number Austin gave was Ob-41.

>Do you have a photo of your seedling ?

Yes.  The seedlings were clearly a contaminated cross.  Supposed to
have been an AB pollen parent and they weren't.  I can't attach a
photo with a reply on Yahoo with Windows XP.  That won't work with
Yahoo though other Windows applications work.

Donald

Do You Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links

image/pjpeg