Re: haft marks

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: haft marks
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 02:22:25 -0000

Jan,

> Love reading your messages and seeing your pictures.

You actually read them?!! :).  Lots of words there.  Thanks.  Not
necessary to respond.  This is a visual forum.

>As for positng, I did not know whether I should put any up from the
National.  Rocket Randy was impressive.  However, there were a lot
of new ones blooming there.  Do you think that people would be
interested or are they seeing them in another forum?

I think you should post.  Yes, I think folks would be interested.
I've been surprised more haven't been posted already - and a bit
disappointed as well.  I don't know about other forums.  I think
there is one or two, but this is the one I view.  Though I often
don't comment on a photo, I make it a point to view them all.  It's
difficult to grow SDBs, MTBs or any median here.  Also, Siberians,
Japanese and California types are either difficult or impossible.
LAs would do well enough if I could ever manage the water
situation.  In the meantime this forum gives me the pleasure of
seeing those.  I love to them posted.  You've no idea how often I've
drooled over photos of those 3-falled Japanese iris on the websites
where they are posted.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA

> Jan
>
> donald <donald@e...> wrote:
> Jan,
>
> > You said that you cannot add a picture to a reply.  I am using
> Windows XP and my yahoo account and never realized that it was a
> problem.  I thought I would test it.  Do these pictures come
through
> to you?
>
> Yes.  How did you do it?  Is it perhaps because I don't receive
mail
> directly in my mailbox?  When I am responding to a post, I'm
working
> directly from the Yahoo Groups page, as now.  I can't see any
option
> to add an attachment here.  There probably would be from my
mailbox,
> but I'm set to no-mail.  I thought I'd read (it's been a while
back)
> that the Yahoo Group page didn't work with XP.  That would have
been
> specific to Yahoo.  Can't find it now.  Did you post directly
> through your mail box or via the Yahoo.com/groups page?
>
> Perfectly weird appendages on Rocket Randy!
>
> Thanks.
> Donald

>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.