HYB:seedling:SA0404

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos]HYB:seedling:SA0404
  • From: willwarner@alltel.net
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 0:24:14 -0500

This is the second time this seedling has bloomed, out of the unmarked batch.

Color stayed the same, appendages are better and regular.  Closest thing in
color I've seen to it is Lava moonscape, but instead of a tangerine
concentration
in the beard (and shows faintly in other parts of the flower).  This one has
more
of a henna/gold pigment, makes a slight gilded edge. There is also a darker
streak down the falls and in the horn.   I'm going to line this one out and
see
how it does.  I'm crossing it to wider stuff.
Will Warner
SW MO
Zone 6

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM