NOID: "pink" I. pallida

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] NOID: "pink" I. pallida
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 00:03:07 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Fri, 5 May 2006 00:03:07 -0600

Have tried for years to identify this.  Very common oldie in New Mexico, and have seen it elsewhere.  Sweet smelling, but not so strongly so as many other I. pallida.  Has slightly larger than average flowers for the species.  Any ideas?
IMG_3376 (2)

JPEG image