RE: now Low Branch

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] now Low Branch
  • From: "Dana Brown" DanaBrown@peoplepc.com
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 21:15:59 -0500

Personally, I love that low branch in the garden.  When I get ready to show
I just remove that low branch and show away.  Best of both worlds!

Dana D. Brown
AIS Region 17 RVP
Director ASI, TBIS
AIS, ASI, MIS, RIS, SPIS, TBIS
Malevil Iris Gardens & Kennels
www.malevil-iris.com
Lubbock, TX  79403
Zone 7 USDA, Zone 10 Sunset
danabrown@peoplepc.com

Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology. It's
free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/2gGylB/TM