Old NOID posted by Kelly Parks

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Old NOID posted by Kelly Parks
  • From: "David Ferguson" manzano57@msn.com
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 22:00:43 -0600
  • Seal-send-time: Mon, 8 May 2006 22:00:43 -0600

Hi all,

Was going through photos and came across this posted by Kelly Parks (a year ago?).  I tend to save copies of unknowns that interest me (mostly obvious Historics).  Anyway, it struck me that I know this one and started comparing.
Kelly, I don't know if you got an answer on this one, but I'm assuming it had a very large flower, and I'm pretty sure it is William A. Setchell.
Dave Ferguson
central NM
USDA Zone 7b/8a

JPEG image