Re: Old NOID posted by Kelly Parks

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Old NOID posted by Kelly Parks
  • From: John Nettles jjnettles@comporium.net
  • Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 09:42:28 -0400

What a beautiful Iris
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 12:00 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Old NOID posted by Kelly Parks

Hi all,

Was going through photos and came across this posted by Kelly Parks (a year ago?).  I tend to save copies of unknowns that interest me (mostly obvious Historics).  Anyway, it struck me that I know this one and started comparing.

Kelly, I don't know if you got an answer on this one, but I'm assuming it had a very large flower, and I'm pretty sure it is William A. Setchell.

Dave Ferguson
central NM
USDA Zone 7b/8a

Checked by AVG Free Edition.