Fwd: SDB - California Boy (Tasco)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Fwd: SDB - California Boy (Tasco)
  • From: Sandy Ives rives@rogers.com
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 18:44:08 -0400 (EDT)

I hope this gets to the right group!
Sandy Ives in Ottawa

--- Begin Message ---
  • Subject: SDB - California Boy (Tasco)
  • From: RAYMOND IVES rives@rogers.com
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 09:33:56 -0400 (EDT)
What this image doesn't show is the two days of hard rain and wind that has done a lot of 'damage' to the first flush of SDB bloom across my garden.
It doesn't show the colour and vibrancy of the bloom either.
This is a second-year clump.
89kB on my machine turns into 111kB on the web-server.  Sigh, resized to 37kB.
Sandy Ives in Ottawa

--- End Message ---