Re: my FIRST babies are starting to bloom!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] my FIRST babies are starting to bloom!
  • From: "Linda Hunt" nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 01:45:51 -0500

Oh Yeah!  Can't wait!  I am holding my breath Anna!  Those first blooms are so exciting!
Linda in Lascassas

On 5/15/06, Anna Smith <goatcreek@keremeos.net> wrote:
finally seeing bloomstalks on my own cross of Enchanted One X Swazi Princess....and the buds are darker so can hardly wait to see what I get! I expect very fragrant, but other than that...

Anna
pics will come as soon as they are open!

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS