Re: RE: HELP!! BURSEEN PICS

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: HELP!! BURSEEN PICS
  • From: Jelcy Romberg jelcy@jelcy.com
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 23:23:44 -0500

In addition to that, I just saw Tom this past Sunday and I was asked if I would take photos of any of his plants/seedlings that Conrad and I  see on the tours.  If any of you find one/some and think to take a photo of it/them, I would deeply appreciate copies.

Thanx

Jelcy
Rowlett, TX (Dallas County)

GormleyGreenery@aol.com wrote:
Tom Burseen has kindly donated eight irises to the AIS Silent Auction in Portland but I don't have pictures for these three.

Can anyone help ASAP???

JEAN QUEEN-TB-BURSEEN 05
BRAGGIN RIGHTS-TB-BURSEEN 05
BUFFALO GAP-TB-BURSEEN 05

All Silent Auctions items sell better with pictures!

Rita Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO
AIS Region 18, Zone 5