Re: BB: New Seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] BB: New Seedling
  • From: Randy Squires randysiris@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 21:37:08 -0700 (PDT)

That seedling could be from the Ziggy cross.
Like you, most of my Ziggy crosses were bad, but I do
have one that is almost the same color as what you

--- "Michael D. Greenfield" <mgreenfield@cinci.rr.com>

> Parents unknown. I dumped some seed pots where I
> plant my tomatoes.
> This one among  others came up. The only cross that
> made a pod was
> a  plicata seedling and Ziggy. Everything I saw
> bloom from that cross
> was very bad. When I moved my seedlings to a new
> location I left a
> bunch.
> Mike Greenfield
> Zone 5b
> SW Ohio
> Region 6
> http://home.cinci.rr.com/irisinohio/

Do You Yahoo!?

Protect your PC from spy ware with award winning anti spy technology. It's

Yahoo! Groups Links