No Id for Iris

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] No Id for Iris
  • From: alhbee@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 20:55:40 EDT

I have this iris in 2 places. In the garden and in the overflow/I don't know area. The winter of 23004/2005 was a bad year for heaving and the passing on of iris. The following spring was a year of sparse bloom.

I lost many irises and some are now showing up. By matching, reviewing plots and pics I have managed to identify all but 3.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

JPEG image