CULT: odd things happening

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] CULT: odd things happening
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" jgcrump@cox.net
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 13:45:22 -0400

The last handful of TBs in my home garden was just fading away a few days ago, when STEALTH FIGHTER sent up two new fully-branched stalks.  The same clump has been blooming since before April 25.  It's late bonus left me wondering what to do with it.  Then I realized that a couple of the late bloomers in my seedling patches several miles away have the same genetic makeup and are probable rebloom carriers, so I have done a lot of last-minute crossing between SF and them.  I'm also attaching photos of the other two.  One is RANKS OF BLUE, which was produced by the same cross as HAUNTING (the Halloween rebloomer), though different pods.  The other is 984U9 (old film photo), a sibling of HAUNTING.  If I get any takes, I'm going to be really interested in the results.  --  Griff

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image