Bewilderbeast

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Bewilderbeast
  • From: "Sheri in MN" mnhop2@comcast.net
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 13:26:48 -0500

Here is Bewilderbeast on try #2 at growing it.  I lost the first rhizome I had purchased, this one was graciously replaced by the farm that sold it to me.  It seems to be doing well now.  Glad I got it.. I sure love the colors on this beauty.  No those aren't weeds growing round the iris.. the variegated plant in the first picture, top right.. is a Tall Garden Phlox.  Bottom left of same picture is a petunia. :)   Most all my Iris are growing in a mixed flower bed, after blooming they contribute texture differences to the other flowers.

Sheri in MN

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS