From: brimmsplace@yahoo.com
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 6:55 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] TB Party of One

This is a new one for me.  Got from Phil at RockyTop as a replacement for something else, which now, I can't remember.  Not the best of pics...It was 5:45 a.m. when I took this and about half asleep.
Oh well...Enjoy!
    (Ben Johnson, R. 2003), Sdlg. D52-D. TB, 35" (89 cm), M
    "Bright golden to medium orange, F. with small white eyelash pattern below beard; style arms orange; beards bright red orange, lighter orange at end; lightly ruffled, F. scrolled; slight sweet fragrance. Thai Orange X Good Show. "

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News