Re: Margie - TB: Grand Canyon Gold - 4-4-4 Factor (2 photos)

  • Subject: Re: Margie - TB: Grand Canyon Gold - 4-4-4 Factor (2 photos)
  • From: "Linda Hunt" <nakihee@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 21:18:00 -0500

I have had multiple ones that were caused by weather and they are not consistent.  The genetic ones are few, but quite interesting.  I think this one that Margie has is really nice in apparence.  I grow full house, it is nice, but can't hold a candle to Grand canyon gold.  This one, GCG has a really nice appearance.
Have a great night all!