Comparing some Blue-Purple edged

  • Subject: Comparing some Blue-Purple edged
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 11:32:46 -0700

Rare Treat (on left) vs Loop the Loop (middle) vs Classic Look (right)
Classic Look - this is about the last bloom and faded a bit but I really like these 3. I can picture a grouping of these next yr.  Especially since Loop the Loop is later and taller. We'll see if I get it done.
And surround it w Song of Norway- and Eagle Flight which blooms really early. I should have a pretty neat blue section. Stick some of the new blue SDB's I acquired this yr. like Time to Share.
Now-where to do this?? HUM******
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group