Seedling 23CR7

I posted this one last year, maybe two years ago I forget.  Anyway I almost threw it out because the Standards fall open, see attachment #1.  It isn't a flatty but just lazy so I thought.  Think outside the box isn't that what everyone is always saying.  The perfect falls with the perfect beard, the reason the falls open up is to see the perfect style arms. Looking from above, I hate taking pictures from the top but in this case, see attachment #2.  And it smells great too!
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group