TET MTB: Night Spirit

  • Subject: TET MTB: Night Spirit
  • From: Sterling Okase <sterling_o@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 18:50:06 -0700 (PDT)

Tetraploid MTB Night Spirit. I've had this a few
years. It's not a very vigorous grower here but it has
very good stalks with 8-9 buds. And the color is a
very dark shiney deep purple. I put a quarter in the
pic for size reference.

__________________________________________________________Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group