Photo: AB sdlg. with redder signal #2

  • Subject: Photo: AB sdlg. with redder signal #2
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 20:08:32 EDT

Arilbred seedling with redder signal.  This is from a different cross.  The red of the signal is much more intense in this one.  It has nice form, though the photo was taken just at the moment when the wind was starting to gust and blow the standards open.  We had 2 weeks of gusting high winds this year that even bothered the SDBs and IBs.  I hope that this type of weather won't become a permanent pattern.  Also, this AB has a nice complementary red stripe on the style arms.  I would like to come up with a yellow AB that has an intense red signal and also has red striping on the entire fall area.  This one will be kept for breeding purposes.

See what's free at AOL.com.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! News