RE: TB: last man standing

  • Subject: RE: TB: last man standing
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 21:05:28 -0700

That is a very nice looking seedling, Donald.  I like it’s different shade of smoky blue.  How is it’s bud count?

My last man standing was my own seedling that I registered as Rachel Julia.  It is always late, and badly affected by heat this year.  The picture was taken by our son in Vancouver, WA.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9