Sent: Saturday, May 19, 2007 2:33 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Reblooming today

Bloomed last fall and earlier this spring.  this is it's third bloom cycle.  Large and colorful flowers with good substance, 7 buds on tall, thick stalks.  Plenty of increase left after blooms.  White under beards didn't show up too well in the picture, a little bit more prominent on the flower.  One of my favorite reblooming seedlings this year, but I do like the bright, vibrant colored flowers, so maybe my eye is a bit biased.  Hope someone else likes it because we put it on the "fast track" to introduction.
((Twice Told X Mother Earth) X Conjuration) X R-437:  (Seakist X Aaron's Rod) X Snowed In
R-437 will be introduced in 2008, it is a great parent and is in the background of a lot of flowers with 4 and 5 colors.
Mike Sutton

Yahoo! News

US News

Get the latest