Re: Photo: last AB seedling from TSXWR

  • Subject: Re: Photo: last AB seedling from TSXWR
  • From: Elmsterj@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 12:21:42 EDT

    All the seedlings from that cross have displayed beards that are very orange in the throat.  That same coloration, though even a bit closer to tangerine, is in the throat of Childsong.  The same color is appearing in the beards of a few of my other crosses.  I'll have to do some checking into the background of all these different crosses to see if I can detect what might be influencing this.

See what's free at AOL.com.

Yahoo! News

Health News

Important health