Congratulations - Keppel 1982

  • Subject: Congratulations - Keppel 1982
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 09:30:05 -0700

    (Keith Keppel, R. 1982), Sdlg. 77-128A. TB, 35" (89 cm), M
    "S. blue (M&P 41-AB-6), violet (41-E-9) flush on midrib; F. pansy violet (41-K-12), slightly lighter (41-I-11) toward edge; beard blue at base, tipped yellow; slight sweet fragrance. Social Whirl X Mystique. Keppel 1983 "
  • This one got moved early this spring, so just now blooming.  I'm surprised it bloomed.
It is very short this yr. but sure that is due to moving it when it had other things it would rather have been doing beside putting down new roots.
Congratulations (5)
Linda in CW AZ
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!

JPEG image