Re: [SPAM] Re: Various load pixs

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: Various load pixs
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 14:48:20 -0700

Colleen,

I hope next time you pack you'll take a pix.  I don't know a plastic vase that the
bottom is removable. Maybe it's an Australian thing. I know the $ store sold a tall cone shaped vase for a while, but one of our members bought them out and they've not restocked it.

The soft drink thing sounds great, if you are talking about the old wood kind,
 but I don't think they even make those anymore.  There should be something similar to
that now a days. (though it will probably be plastic).

I'm trying to remember how we transported flowers when I worked at a flower shop in high school.
For the life of me, I can't remember anything except a wood frame of some sort that we inserted the arrangements.

  • At least I've got another year to do it better next time around.

Linda in CW AZ