Re: Wild Angel

  • Subject: Re: Wild Angel
  • From: brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 19:35:19 -0700 (PDT)

Very nice Linda!  I remember you drooling over this one last year when you ordered it.  I'm glad it bloomed for you.

Billy

Linda Hunt <nakihee@gmail.com> wrote:
This one will help me get through the bad spring loss.  It bloomed on a small 7in stalk, but had a full size bloom.  I saw this on a number of the plants this year.  This was my favorite new iris from last years 06 buying binge!  :)  So I was thrilled to see it open!

Wild Angel  Johnson 06

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity