Re: HYB: Anita's double win

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Anita's double win
  • From: brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 19:46:44 -0700 (PDT)

Congratulations Anita!  Both Pond Angel & Bloodlines are absolutely exquisite!

Billy

Anita Moran <avmoran1@earthlink.net> wrote:
Thanks Griff
and thanks to all that provided pictures it made the slide show great
THe Alice Bouldin Award Is given for the seedling by a Region 4 hybridizer, voted by the addendees at the regional convention, seen growing and blooming in one of the guest gardens.
Both Pond Angel and Bloodlines came from SIGNA seeds as extras.  I did not plant them right away because I knew nothing about beardless iris until I met June Hood and she gave a wonderful presentation on different beardless iris.  So home I went and planted all those extra packets of seeds Signa so generously had given me.
Both Pond Angel and Bloodlines are being sent out for testing this summer and we are hoping for the best

:)
Anita