Re: HYB: Four falls, etc.

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Four falls, etc.
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 18:58:05 -0500

PROTOCOL (Keppel '94) is an IB.  --  Griff
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 5:00 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Four falls, etc.

Wonderful!  Is Protocol an IB or BB?  or what?
Jan in Chatsworth

"J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net> wrote:
Thomas  --  I agree that it's probably the weather.  Also agree that your seedling is attractive.  Heres a photo of PROTOCOL that I snapped in my garden just before heading to Oklahoma City.  --  Griff
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 1:09 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] HYB: Four falls, etc.

I've had quite a few anomalous blooms in the seedling
patches this season (I think the crazy weather has had
something to do with it), but this particular seedling
has bloomed four-falled more than any other, pretty
regularly. There seems to be at least one, sometimes
two of these four-falled blooms on each stalk, along
with the normal type.
Sometimes there are four falls, but still only three
standards which looks a little goofy. But when there
are four and four... it's not unattractive.

__________________________________________________________Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Need Mail bonding?

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group