SDB: Flirting Again (RE)

Loic! Here's a rebloomer . .. but this is only it's spring bloom.

It seems to be pod fertile, but two crosses using it's pollen on Plum Twist turned up zero pods. I'll just have to be patient.

Anyone experimenting with reblooming space-age medians? After I took these photos tonight, I pollenated both blooms to IB Concertina.

• (J. T. Aitken, R. 2002), Sdlg. 95M35. SDB, 14" (36 cm), M & RE
• S. blue violet; F. russet red; beards white. What Again X Cherry Flirt. Aitken 2002

JPEG image

JPEG image