Re: HYB: Veiny Standards

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Veiny Standards
  • From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 07:33:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tom,
Someone else posted a seedling a couple of months ago which had a little veining on the inside of the standards, but nowhere near as much.  It was the first I had ever seen.  Might be a lot of fun to work on.
Jan in Chatsworth

thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com> wrote:
It was dark out, but I wanted to get a picture before
it was done blooming.
This KEIRITH X CLOWN PANTS seedling has a lot of
veining on the insides of the standards. It shows
through to the outside a little bit too.

I'm not familiar with enough irises to know... has
this pattern variation already been done???

Just wondering if it's worth trying to hybridize for
this pattern or not.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group