Re: The Aftermath

  • Subject: Re: The Aftermath
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 02:05:56 -0000

The tubers are from plants that didn't make the cut. Trust me, some of
these belong here. The spent stalks and discards are thrown in the
same pile. I've barely made a start so far. Presumably at some point
all the debris will get put through the shredder behind the pile, but
some iris fans growing out of the pile are proof that it doesn't always
get done in a timely manner. In years past I've had iris blooming in
the piles.