HYB: Trouble-cont

  • Subject: HYB: Trouble-cont
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 15:47:31 -0700 (PDT)

The trouble is that all three have one trait I want!  How can you reselect when there isn't one seedling with all the right traits.

Here is 05-150-12 has the best saturation of color... and a velvety texture... and actually manages to stand out against the other two despite a shorter stalk.

05-150-08 has got the worst color but has these styles.  Some of you will remember that in 06 (one year after this cross) I noticed a possible connection between style seams like this and flats.