Re: HYB: Trouble-cont

12 looks like it might give you blue beards and is nice and velvety....I really like the shape of 3 - It has perfect standards and the falls are the shape I like best. slightly longer than they are wide..... It stinks? As in not fragrant, but stinky? I didn't know that could happen!
Ann Conway
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 4:47 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] HYB: Trouble-cont

So...

The trouble is that all three have one trait I want!  How can you reselect when there isn't one seedling with all the right traits.

Here is 05-150-12 has the best saturation of color... and a velvety texture... and actually manages to stand out against the other two despite a shorter stalk.

05-150-08 has got the worst color but has these styles.  Some of you will remember that in 06 (one year after this cross) I noticed a possible connection between style seams like this and flats.

But...

christian

Checked by AVG.