Noid-any idea what this old one might be

  • Subject: Noid-any idea what this old one might be
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 12:29:27 EDT

A friend donated some old culls from her bed a few years ago and we planted them on this steep rocky bank in hopes any would grow there.  They have done pretty well.
Survived better than my named varieties have done elsewhere.  Any idea as to what it might be.  She does not know what it is.

Connie Eggen
Zone 5
Warsaw,Mo