HYB: Repeat bloom on seedling

  • Subject: HYB: Repeat bloom on seedling
  • From: "Francelle" <fjmjedwards@qwest.net>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 17:04:51 -0700

This seedling took second place in the popularity poll on March 28th at our early iris show.  Now it is blooming again.  I am quite excited to find that it is probably a rebloomer.  It won’t please those who don’t like pastels, but it hold its color well and has good stalks with seven to eight buds.  It got my attention last year when its two year clump bloomed thirteen stalks and yielded sixteen good rhizomes.  Parents are Barbara My Love X Pink Champagne.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

JPEG image