Re: Old Devil Moon

this is the website for Longs Gardens is this the one that you were looking for
----- Original Message -----
From: Iris
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2008 3:36 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Old Devil Moon

Thank-you Dana
Do you happen to know the where abouts of Lynda Miller?
My husband did a search for me but the site is old and  has a non working phone # and email.
Betty Wilkerson was trying to help too and came up with the real name..Old Devil Moon......Introduced by Longs gardens.  Are they closed now?  Someone told me that they were....
Thanks again!