From: Iris <iris@syix.com>
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Cc: iris@syix.com
Sent: Sun, 18 May 2008 9:36 am
Subject: [iris-photos] Old Devil Moon

Thank-you Dana

Do you happen to know the where abouts of Lynda Miller?

My husband did a search for me but the site is old and  has a non
working phone # and email.

Betty Wilkerson was trying to help too and came up with the real
name..Old Devil Moon......Introduced by Longs gardens.  Are they closed
now?  Someone told me that they were....

Thanks again!

Bonnie