HYB: Dark SA

  • Subject: HYB: Dark SA
  • From: christian foster <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 14:15:17 -0700 (PDT)

How do SA's usually inheirit?  I've produced two dark SA's this year and I'm sure that dark was not the intention at the time of the cross.

Here is 05-090-04: Thornbird X Unfurled Flag.  One sibling to bloom was not SA, but was similar in form and color.  The sib is going to compost.  This one's horn wilted...which may send it to compost too.

Personally, I don't like the SA's that are all one color...I like more colors, like Triple Whammy.