Re: Hyb: Conjuration x Let's Boogie

  • Subject: Re: Hyb: Conjuration x Let's Boogie
  • From: "El Hutchison" <eleanore@mts.net>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 05:34:14 -0500

Lovely photos, everyone.
Kelly, this one is gorgeous!
El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 9:36 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Hyb: Conjuration x Let's Boogie

Reciprocal cross of the last two posted (and apparently the better looking across the patch).

21-032B1: 34.5? tall, 8-9 buds, and show bench branching.  Fresh flower so fullness and form aren?t display the best but I was so giddy I just had to take it!  Wind has blown all day today so it hasn?t exactly been conducive to photography.  It has been a nice opportunity to evaluate substance.  This one is a tad weaker than the others but not terribly so.  Its bud count and vigor outweighs substance in my book.

Kelly D. Norris

Farm Manager, Rainbow Iris Farm

Contributing Editor, Garden & Greenhouse

Editor, Dwarf Iris Society of America

Bedford & Ames, IA

Zone 4b/5a

Read my column?  Heard me lecture?