Re: HYB: Seedling 08TU-30

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Seedling 08TU-30
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 07:10:23 -0400

I enjoy seeing everybody's seedlings, but I love seeing babies that can
tolerate that kind of stress and look that good. Very nice.

Was it around for last year's killer freeze? I'm really looking forward
to seeing new intros that came thru that able to bloom the following year.

<I like this one short but growing at remote bed which can be standing
water days after a rain. First year bloom.>
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8