MTB: CRICKET SONG and sibling

  • Subject: MTB: CRICKET SONG and sibling
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 13:19:56 -0700 (PDT)

These are two of the other reblooming (for 3 years now) MTB seedlings from Iris cengialtii X 'Clown Pants'. The one on the left (previously posted to the forum as "RE2") has been registered now as 'Cricket Song'. The one on the right ages to have a flower form that I don't like, so it probably won't ever be registered. However, I'll keep it around for possible breeding purposes, since it's been a reliable rebloomer - which is hard to find among the diploid MTB's. Hopefully I can think of some good mates to compensate for and correct its faults.

image/pjpeg