Re: Again..Iris ID's Please

  • Subject: Re: Again..Iris ID's Please
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 12:42:12 EDT

The first looks more like Autumn Circus to me than Jesses Song.  Sorry Idon't know the other two.
In a message dated 5/7/2009 10:34:03 A.M. Central Daylight Time, estrail1rider@yahoo.com writes:

Some one couldn't view these so I saved with Adobe photoshop and then with Microsoft Picture Manager as jpg's. Maybe they will get through that way. I didn't have a problem seeing them on my email when it came through...but just in case. Maybe this will work.

These  came as a file rather than jpg pics to my computer.  I could not view them.  Sorry